Branding Strategists Billings MT
In House Agency
3627 Oshea Cir
Hayden Marketing & Public Relations
1127 Alderson Ave Ste 201
Grand Market Soco Express
1503 Grand Ave
Allegra Print And Imaging
2620 Overland Ave
Kinetic Marketing Group
2903 Oakland Dr
1233 N 27th St Ste B
AcostaSales & Marketing
3109 Radcliffe Dr
3969 Grand Ave
Image 3 Marketing
1550 Country Manor Blvd Apt 126a
Market Place Media
1206 W Kent
10 Ideas To Increase Customer Loyalty
By Jeff Stankard
A solid customer base is not something that grows overnight. It takes time to cultivate a database of customers who return for service time and time again, and who also recommend your shop to others. Several factors work together to enable you to earn their trust and respect, which translates into satisfied customers and highly sought after repeat business. Things like high-quality parts, top-notch service and genuine concern for your customers’ needs top the list, but other subtle aspects of the way you do business can significantly impact your shop’s ability to earn their lasting loyalty.
With the goal of providing you with ideas to increase customer loyalty, Babcox Research asked a sample of shop owner readers for their ideas on this topic. We received dozens of great responses, so thank you to those of you who responded.
10 Ideas to Increase Customer Loyalty
1) Listen to your customers and make them feel like they are the most important person in your shop. Show them that you have their best interest at heart.
2) Put service first under promise and over deliver. Always complete the repair as it was explained to the customer and verify that the problem has been solved.
3) Use only top-quality parts, and let customers know you can provide the same level of repair and service as the dealers.
4) Adhere to your shop’s original mission statement (i.e. personable service through quality repair/rebuilt engines) and always keep the customer informed. Be sincere, courteous and respectful, and thank customers for their business.
5) Be honest and credible, and your customers will put their trust in you. Loyalty comes with trust.
6) Make sure customers leave your shop happy and follow up in a few days to ensure they are satisfied with the completed repairs/rebuild.
7) Create customer “rewards” programs, such as e-mail specials for regular customers.
8) Promote that your s...
Click here to read more from Engine Builder