Branding Strategists Coos Bay OR
93575 Lookout Ln Spc 16
Coos Bay, OR
620 Commercial Ave Ste 3
Coos Bay, OR
Advanced Marketing Research Inc
2540 Garfield St
Outdoor Sales & Marketing Group Inc
5400 S Santiam Hwy
Paz Design Group
1288 Liberty St Ne
Khsn -Power 107 - Kbbr 1340
320 Central Ave
Coos Bay, OR
10260 Sw Greenburg Rd Ste 200
Upm Marketing Inc
1865 Nw 169th Pl Ste 203
Promotional Sales Group
1630 Williams Hwy
Grants Pass, OR
1965 Sw Airport Ave
10 Ideas To Increase Customer Loyalty
By Jeff Stankard
A solid customer base is not something that grows overnight. It takes time to cultivate a database of customers who return for service time and time again, and who also recommend your shop to others. Several factors work together to enable you to earn their trust and respect, which translates into satisfied customers and highly sought after repeat business. Things like high-quality parts, top-notch service and genuine concern for your customers’ needs top the list, but other subtle aspects of the way you do business can significantly impact your shop’s ability to earn their lasting loyalty.
With the goal of providing you with ideas to increase customer loyalty, Babcox Research asked a sample of shop owner readers for their ideas on this topic. We received dozens of great responses, so thank you to those of you who responded.
10 Ideas to Increase Customer Loyalty
1) Listen to your customers and make them feel like they are the most important person in your shop. Show them that you have their best interest at heart.
2) Put service first under promise and over deliver. Always complete the repair as it was explained to the customer and verify that the problem has been solved.
3) Use only top-quality parts, and let customers know you can provide the same level of repair and service as the dealers.
4) Adhere to your shop’s original mission statement (i.e. personable service through quality repair/rebuilt engines) and always keep the customer informed. Be sincere, courteous and respectful, and thank customers for their business.
5) Be honest and credible, and your customers will put their trust in you. Loyalty comes with trust.
6) Make sure customers leave your shop happy and follow up in a few days to ensure they are satisfied with the completed repairs/rebuild.
7) Create customer “rewards” programs, such as e-mail specials for regular customers.
8) Promote that your s...
Click here to read more from Engine Builder