Branding Strategists Stratford CT
Adkins Design Llc
2875 Main St Ste 1
Argo Marketing Services
100 Congress St
Fairfield Marketing Group
830 Sport Hill Rd
E.L.Smallwood - Senior Independent Agent
C/O 198 Poplar St
Leslie Janet Productions
49 Crestview Dr
New Haven, CT
American Product Promotion Society Inc
3757 Main St
Augenbraun & Associates Mkt Cnslnts
4695 Main St Ste 5
Dechert Hampe & Co Mkt Cnsltnts
55 Corporate Dr
Diversified Marketing And Media
649 Clinton Ave
21 Maplevale Dr
New Haven, CT
10 Ideas To Increase Customer Loyalty
By Jeff Stankard
A solid customer base is not something that grows overnight. It takes time to cultivate a database of customers who return for service time and time again, and who also recommend your shop to others. Several factors work together to enable you to earn their trust and respect, which translates into satisfied customers and highly sought after repeat business. Things like high-quality parts, top-notch service and genuine concern for your customers’ needs top the list, but other subtle aspects of the way you do business can significantly impact your shop’s ability to earn their lasting loyalty.
With the goal of providing you with ideas to increase customer loyalty, Babcox Research asked a sample of shop owner readers for their ideas on this topic. We received dozens of great responses, so thank you to those of you who responded.
10 Ideas to Increase Customer Loyalty
1) Listen to your customers and make them feel like they are the most important person in your shop. Show them that you have their best interest at heart.
2) Put service first under promise and over deliver. Always complete the repair as it was explained to the customer and verify that the problem has been solved.
3) Use only top-quality parts, and let customers know you can provide the same level of repair and service as the dealers.
4) Adhere to your shop’s original mission statement (i.e. personable service through quality repair/rebuilt engines) and always keep the customer informed. Be sincere, courteous and respectful, and thank customers for their business.
5) Be honest and credible, and your customers will put their trust in you. Loyalty comes with trust.
6) Make sure customers leave your shop happy and follow up in a few days to ensure they are satisfied with the completed repairs/rebuild.
7) Create customer “rewards” programs, such as e-mail specials for regular customers.
8) Promote that your s...
Click here to read more from Engine Builder